ok so i am getting my girlfriend a cermaic kitchen knife but i don’t know which ones are better than others and which ones are overpriced and so forth. From what i have researched and read Kyocera seems like a good one but i also found this website which seems well priced but they may suck as knives… any help would be greatly appreciated…
Posts Tagged ‘Kyocera’
- ATTN: Jetboil users v.precautionaryrecall
- Some snapshots of my new already dirty bike Ver. S-works.
- How do you make money, doing what you love?
- Watch ! Free Movement – the different way !!
- anyone snowshoe?…
- pants bands?
- So I’m starting a running club at my shool. v.Any suggestions/how should I set it up
- Snowboarders unite!
- Best deals on AirLine tickers?
- whre to find good deals on cruises?
- Bozeman, MT > Wasilla, AK in May/June?
- Motobecane worth a crap?
- looking to buy a bike for commuting to work
- SWEET NEW WHEELS: another bikeforum cross post by me
Alton Brown Amazon America author av butcher California Captain cement chair Chef chemicals Christmas Contractor dishwasher energy food Food network food processor foreman Home Depot Italy king little olive oil Lowe's metal Mexico microwave oil olive oil pain paint PDF Plumber Queen speaker Spy Stainless Steel steel Stephen King Texas Trader United States vegetable oil virgin olive oil