What are you favorite cookbooks? I like the “Aunt Bea’s Mayberry Cookbook”. lots of great southern recipes and funny stuff to read from the show. I also have “The Joy of Cooking” to refer to.
A book called , by the editors of Cook’s Illustrated magazine. It’s as much a food textbook as a cookbook, explaining the science and reason behind cooking methods. They test dozens of variations of each recipe and technique, and tell you what worked and why. The magazine is awesome, too.
I think it would be cool to have a thread where we list books we’ve read, and as we remember them we can come back and edit our list. We can also help each other figure out the names of books if we just remember the story, and use each others list to help remember. Anyways I’m going to start my own list, I’m sure it will take a while to remember most of them. If you participate you should keep your list in one post, and use other posts for discussion and such.
- ATTN: Jetboil users v.precautionaryrecall
- Some snapshots of my new already dirty bike Ver. S-works.
- How do you make money, doing what you love?
- Watch ! Free Movement – the different way !!
- anyone snowshoe?…
- pants bands?
- So I’m starting a running club at my shool. v.Any suggestions/how should I set it up
- Snowboarders unite!
- Best deals on AirLine tickers?
- whre to find good deals on cruises?
- Bozeman, MT > Wasilla, AK in May/June?
- Motobecane worth a crap?
- looking to buy a bike for commuting to work
- SWEET NEW WHEELS: another bikeforum cross post by me