What are you favorite cookbooks? I like the “Aunt Bea’s Mayberry Cookbook”. lots of great southern recipes and funny stuff to read from the show. I also have “The Joy of Cooking” to refer to.
A book called , by the editors of Cook’s Illustrated magazine. It’s as much a food textbook as a cookbook, explaining the science and reason behind cooking methods. They test dozens of variations of each recipe and technique, and tell you what worked and why. The magazine is awesome, too.
- ATTN: Jetboil users v.precautionaryrecall
- Some snapshots of my new already dirty bike Ver. S-works.
- How do you make money, doing what you love?
- Watch ! Free Movement – the different way !!
- anyone snowshoe?…
- pants bands?
- So I’m starting a running club at my shool. v.Any suggestions/how should I set it up
- Snowboarders unite!
- Best deals on AirLine tickers?
- whre to find good deals on cruises?
- Bozeman, MT > Wasilla, AK in May/June?
- Motobecane worth a crap?
- looking to buy a bike for commuting to work
- SWEET NEW WHEELS: another bikeforum cross post by me